I am SO excited for this online event!!
It’s going to be happening online from February 21 to 25th, with six different workshops every day. Each of the workshops will be free for 24 hours, so be sure to watch the schedule closely so you don’t miss any that you really want to see.
After registering for your free ticket, you’ll get an email from Abbi Kirsten with all of the details. You’ll get information about all of the presenters, lists of materials needed for each of the workshops, etc. It’s all virtual, so you just need a device you can watch the videos on.
You can also join the event FaceBook page if you like, where you can connect and chat with the presenters, and fellow Cricut crafters from all over the world.
What’s projects are being made each day?
Day 1 –
Day 2 –
Day 3 –
Day 4 –
Day 5 –
Who all will be presenting at the Craftfest?
Many well-known craft bloggers! The full line-up is below.
But… what if….
- Are you worried you might miss the one you REALLY want to see?
- Do you want to watch the videos whenever you want, for as long as you want?
- Are you so excited that you want to see all of the workshops RIGHT NOW?
If so, consider getting the All-Access Pass. The pass allows you to watch everything, whenever you choose; plus you get the transcripts of all the workshops. You also get over $500 worth of bonus materials, such as eBooks, mini-courses, cheat sheets, and SVG bundles.
Wondering which project I’m sharing?
The video workshop on How to Make a Birthday Explosion Box is mine.
It’s on the 5th day of the Craftfest. You’ll get emails with line-ups of speakers each day on the week of the event, so you won’t miss the workshops you especially want to see.
Sign up for your free ticket now so you don’t forget. (Or is that only me?)
What day is your workshop?
I’m on day 5, which is February 25th. You can watch for free from 9 AM on the 25th to 9 AM on the 26th. You just need to sign up for the free ticket here, and you’ll get reminders about each day’s workshops.
What is this All-Access Pass all about?
The Cricut Craftfest All-Access Pass will give you lifetime access to the summit (meaning you get all the videos for life), plus project templates, video transcripts, and over $500 worth of exclusive Cricut bonuses from the speakers!
The All-Access Pass is currently being offered at a special price, and it will disappear for good once the summit is over, so start thinking about it now.
What materials do I need for your project?
Print out the Materials List from the image below.
- Cricut Maker or Explore
- Scoring stylus or scoring wheel
- Blue LightGrip mat
- Green Standard mat
- Three sheets 12 x 12 light paper (less than 65 lb., I have this package of 180 sheets in primary colors from Colorbök)
- Several sheets of standard cardstock or scrapbooking paper (65 lb) – You can use as many colors/patterns as you wish; I used this
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Brayer
- bone folder
- Weeding tool
- Glue with a fine tip, such as Art Glitter Glue, or Aleene’s Turbo Tacky glue
- HTV in various colors (I used Purple Glitter and Gold Glitter)
- Cricut EasyPress Mini
- Parchment paper
* Links to products are for your convenience finding tools and materials, however, they are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. *